About the Role
• We envision that each City will have a “Volunteer Tornado Protection Department.” This will be Similar to a Volunteer Fire Department.
• The State Program Manager Will Coordinate with all the City Organizer/Managers
• He will be the point of contact for all activities in the state.
• He will manage a state activities calendar on the McLaine Institute for Tornado and Hurricane Mitigation Research Website.
• He will receive monthly reports from the city managers. He will run one video meeting with all the city managers each month and participate in one video meeting with the McLaine Institute once each month.
Self Employed or Experience in Corporate Management
Should have experience in other service organizations
Connected with the State Government representatives/politically connected
Management Skills (preferred)
Prior Management or HR Experience
Coordinate all of the State and City activities
About the Company
We are a non-profit research organization powered by our founder’s funds and public donations. We plan to create several experiments to evaluate on dust devils; to measure the charges moving in the dust devils and to create videos to show how we can stop, move, and kill them with electric charges and magnetic fields. Once we complete those tasks, then it is just a matter of scale to scale up the equipment to be able to control Tornadoes. By year 3, we will be ready to attack Hurricanes at Sea and show we can Stop, Move and Kill Hurricanes.