About the Role
• Set up meetings for The McLaine Institute management to make presentations to City officials, Rotary club, chamber of commerce, Lion’s club, women’s clubs, etc.
• Schedule afternoon meetings presentations and Dinner meeting presentations for the public.
• Arrange hotel conference rooms or other civic locations for management to meet and greet members of the community and have a VIP dinner with a presentation after dinner and a Q &A session.
• Arrange for the press and local TV coverage. Place TV Public Service Message Video, we will provide, with local TV stations.
• Plan all activities and meetings with the other volunteer groups in your city such as tornado wranglers, storm chasing crew, communication manager, and other tasks the city manager request.
We envision that each City will have a “Volunteer Tornado Protection Department.” This will be Similar to a Volunteer Fire Department. You will be the Event planner and work with the City Manager. This will be a part-time job.
Work with the city manager to schedule meetings, events, and presentations.
1 year experience in planning events
Plan local events with speakers from the McLaine Institute.
Coordinate the events with your City Manager and assist in Advertising and Promotin the Events in your City.
About the Company
We are a non-profit research organization powered by our founder’s funds and public donations. We plan to create several experiments to evaluate on dust devils; to measure the charges moving in the dust devils and to create videos to show how we can stop, move, and kill them with electric charges and magnetic fields. Once we complete those tasks, then it is just a matter of scale to scale up the equipment to be able to control Tornadoes. By year 3, we will be ready to attack Hurricanes at Sea and show we can Stop, Move and Kill Hurricanes.